- The Bible is the inspired word of God and the final authority in all matters of faith
and conduct for the child of God.
- There is only one true and living God eternally existing and manifesting Himself in
three distinct Persons as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is perfect God and – perfect man, two whole and distinct natures yet one person,
His virgin birth, a sinless life, vicarious death on the cross as the only redemption for a lost humanity, His bodily resurrection, ascended and now seated at the right hand of the Father, His
visible and personal return to judge this world in righteousness, that all things will be gathered up in Christ as the climax of the ages.
- The Holy Spirit is a Person given to the church by the Lord Jesus to glorify Jesus and
to execute the purpose of God here on earth.
- Man was created by God, was perfect but through disobedience fell into sin, thus in
need of salvation. That all men are sinners and that all men can be saved but only those who believe in Jesus and repent from their sins will be saved. The just shall live by
- Angels are celestial beings created and real, used to minister to God and
- The devil is real and a personal being, evil in nature and determined to frustrate the
purposes of God, exposed and defeated by the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross.
- The church is universal comprising from called out people from every nation and race,
and that the universal finds expression in localities and each local church should be independent and indigenous with its own elders and deacons.
- Believers should be baptized in water by immersion in the name of the Father, and of
the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- All Believers should be baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of the gifts of
the Spirit, manifest for the common good.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- The Lord's Supper must be honoured.
- Eternal life will be for the righteous and eternal punishment for the
- The eminent literal second coming of Jesus Christ.
- Marriage is a holy ordinance prescribed for the union of one man and one